Volunteer at the Kelowna Art Gallery!
DOCENTS: Docents lead school tours teaching children about topics related to our current exhibitions and excite them about the world of contemporary art.
Full training is provided.
Schedule: October to June: requires a weekly daytime commitment
EVENTS: Event volunteers help out with opening receptions, artists’ talks, community events, and at special fundraising events.
Schedule: Year-round: typically on Thursday & Friday evenings.
Commitment is casual on an event-to-event basis
As a volunteer, what can I bring to the Kelowna Art Gallery?
- An enthusiasm for the visual arts and related activities at the Gallery
- Pleasant demeanour and helpful attitude
- Community mindedness
- Dependability, conscientiousness and the ability to work well with others
- A desire to enrich the art experience for each and every visitor
- 10 hours of volunteer service = one free individual membership
- 30 hours of volunteer service = one free workshop or art class
- Support visual arts and give back to your community
- Meet new people and learn new skills
Contact the Gallery today at 250.762.2226 ext. 306 or email email@example.com