Thank you for your interest in the Kelowna Art Gallery’s exhibition program. We are not currently soliciting exhibition proposals. We are, however, committed to staying current and responsive to art practices, locally and regionally, as well as nationally. If you are interested in submitting your work or exhibition proposal for consideration by our curatorial staff, please feel free to send the following materials:
- Covering Letter introducing yourself and your project/scope of work. Your submission should be addressed to Clea Haugo, Assistant Curator and Registrar.
- Artist Statement describing the focus of your work and your objectives.
- Curriculum Vitae including your mailing address, phone number, and email address, education, exhibition history, and any experience, employment, or teaching relevant to your art practice.
- 10 to 20 images of recent work as jpegs on a CD or USB drive. Do not send original works of art.
- List of Images with corresponding numbers as well as titles of works, media, years of completion, and dimensions.
- Self-addressed stamped padded envelope with adequate postage if you would like your materials returned. If this is not included, the gallery cannot be responsible for returning your submission.
The Kelowna Art Gallery pays the full rate for artist’s exhibition fees as set out by CARFAC in discussion with CAMDO. The Kelowna Art Gallery is a member of the Canadian Museums Association and the British Columbia Museums Association and adheres to the professional and ethical standards set out by these bodies.
Due to the high volume of submissions, only artists of interest will be contacted.
Submission may be directed to:
Clea Haugo, Assistant Curator and Registrar
Kelowna Art Gallery
1315 Water St.
Submission by email* may also be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
*Please consider the size of your attachments when sending materials via email.