Members’ Exhibition 2024
May 11 to July 7, 2024
This year the Kelowna Art Gallery is inviting members to create work inspired by Pride month, with the theme of: Celebration! Infuse your creations with the vibrant spectrum of colors that celebrate diversity and love. Let your art speak volumes as we come together to support one another, shedding light on the unique stories that make up our diverse community. Submit your work and be a part of this kaleidoscopic journey that reimagines the power of love through the language of art.
- Open to current members of the Kelowna Art Gallery. Your membership must be valid as of April 12, 2024.
- Only one artwork per member will be accepted
- New work produced within the last 12 months
- Artwork should be 18×24 inches or smaller in size
- Appropriate hanging hardware installed prior to drop off. Works on paper, including photography, must be framed.
- Artwork must remain on display throughout the entire run of the exhibition
- Late submissions will not be accepted
- Artworks should align with the theme of Pride and Celebration.
- The Gallery reserves the right to not accept works of art that do not meet the requirements outlined above
SUBMISSION FORM DEADLINE
FRIDAY, April 12, 2024
- The submission form is available here.
- Late submissions and artworks without a completed submission form will not be accepted.
ARTWORK DROP OFF
TUESDAY, May 7, 2024
BETWEEN 9 AM AND 4 PM
- Artwork will not be accepted prior to or after this date. If you are unable to drop your own work off, please arrange for someone else to drop it off.
- Artwork must have appropriate hanging hardware installed prior to drop off. Works on paper, including photography, must be framed.
- Artwork should have identifying information on the back including artist name, and artwork title.
ARTWORK PICK UP
MONDAY, July 8, 2023
BETWEEN 9 AM AND 4 PM
- The Gallery will not store any artwork after Monday, July 8, 2023. If you are unable to pick up your own work, please arrange for someone else to do so.
The Kelowna Art Gallery will not be responsible for damage to your art during the run of this exhibition.
The Kelowna Art Gallery is not a commercial gallery and will not facilitate or provide consultation regarding the sale of artworks.
Artists featured in the Members’ Exhibition agree that the Kelowna Art Gallery can reproduce images of their artwork for non-commercial promotional use.
If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to email Aidan Peleato, Curatorial Assistant, at firstname.lastname@example.org